
Malaysia's Glory Beach Paradise: 3-Room Sea View Awaits!
Alright, buckle up, Buttercups! We're diving headfirst into the shimmering waters (allegedly, more on that later) of Malaysia's Glory Beach Paradise: 3-Room Sea View Awaits! Forget those polished, corporate hotel reviews – this is the real deal, warts and all. I’m going to spill the tea, honey, and tell you everything I experienced.
First Impressions (and the Quest for Accessibility):
Okay, so I'm a stickler for accessibility. I travel with my Aunt Mildred who uses a wheelchair, and if a place ain't accessible, it's simply a no-go. Let me tell you, navigating Glory Beach Paradise was…an adventure. The website boasts Facilities for disabled guests which, to my delight, I did see a ramp near the lobby. Which is already a plus! But getting to the beach? That's another story. The sidewalks didn't seem to be the world's smoothest. It was doable, but definitely not a breeze. We had to rely on those friendly staff, who were more than happy to help, pushing her up and down a few hills. Kudos to those guys and gals.
Inside the Fortress (aka the Rooms):
We booked a 3-Room Sea View, and the view…oh, the view. It was stunning. Seriously, postcard-worthy. We got the ‘High floor’ (thank you, hotel gods), and it was all windows, and the ocean glittered. We were absolutely in awe. But, hold up. The room itself? A bit…functional. It had everything, you know, like your ‘Air conditioning’, the ‘Refrigerator’, ‘Coffee/tea maker’. All the basics. The ‘Carpeting’ was a little dated, and the ‘Bathroom phone’ felt like something out of the 90s. A part of me still feels like calling someone on it just for the sake of it.
The ‘Internet access – wireless’ (Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!) was…inconsistent. Some days lightning fast, other days, it was more like watching paint dry. Let’s just say streaming my guilty pleasure reality shows wasn't always possible (thank goodness for the ‘On-demand movies’, saved my sanity more than once).
And the ‘Bathrobes’? Soft. Luxurious. Used them every single day. Worth the whole trip.
Food Glorious Food (and My Hangry Moments):
Now, for the most important part: the grub. I’m a food person, you see. Always on the lookout for my next delicious meal. Glory Beach Paradise offers a real mixed bag.
Restaurants: There are several (‘Restaurants’, ‘Poolside bar’, ‘Coffee shop’, ‘Snack bar’, ‘Vegetarian restaurant’) offering food options but it was mainly the main restaurant we focused on.
Buffet bonanza: Breakfast was a ‘Breakfast [buffet]’ with a wide array of ‘Asian breakfast’, ‘Western breakfast’, and ‘International cuisine in restaurant’ - your usual suspects. I, however, am obsessed with the ‘Coffee/tea in restaurant’ and the ‘Coffee shop’ options. So good. However, I must confess I had to take the ‘Breakfast takeaway service’ a couple of times because I wanted to enjoy the view from my room.
The Bar: The ‘Happy hour’ was…well, happy. Especially the second one! The cocktails weren't exactly award-winning, but the bar area was nice, the beer was cold, and the staff was friendly.
Relaxation Station (or How I Tried to Find My Zen):
Okay, the ‘Swimming pool [outdoor]’ was amazing. Seriously. Crystal clear, overlooking the ocean. Heaven. But, I tried to experience some of the others offerings.
Spa: Didn’t exactly visit the ‘Spa’ because I was too busy swimming, but I did manage to try the ‘Foot bath’. It was lovely!
Fitness: I am not a ‘Fitness center’ or ‘Gym/fitness’ person. But I gave them a go because, you know, ‘Body scrub’, ‘Body wrap’, ‘Massage’, ‘Sauna’ is the thing!
Cleanliness and Safety (Because We Gotta Be Safe):
- COVID-Era Considerations: I’m a bit of a germaphobe, so I appreciated the effort put in. The ‘Hand sanitizer’ stations were everywhere. The staff were wearing masks. They seemed to be doing their best with the ‘Daily disinfection in common areas’ and sanitizing rooms between stays. I saw them doing the ‘Hygiene certification’ thing, so that’s a win.
- Room Sanitization: I also saw they had ‘Rooms sanitized between stays’ and ‘Sterilizing equipment’. It was a relief to see that they were taking hygiene seriously.
Stuff to Do (Besides Staring at the Sea):
For the Kids: They have ‘Family/child friendly’ offerings with ‘Kids facilities’ and a ‘Babysitting service’.
I spent most of my time in the pool and eating, but there are other things to do on-site, like visiting the ‘Shrine’ or the ‘Souvenir’ shop.
The "Meh" Zone (Where Things Fell Flat):
The "Hotel Chain" Feeling: It felt a bit cookie-cutter. Lacking personality, so to speak. The staff were friendly, but it lacked the human touch you get in a smaller, family-run place.
The Internet Woes: It bears repeating. Don't rely on it for serious work or binge-watching.
The Verdict: To Book or Not to Book?
Look, Glory Beach Paradise isn't perfect. It's a little rough around the edges, and the accessibility situation needs improvement. But the price is right. It's got that glorious sea view, great swimming pool, and friendly people.
Here's my pitch: If you're looking for a relaxing escape, where you can eat all the food, swim in a gorgeous pool, and stare at the ocean for hours, Glory Beach Paradise is definitely worth considering. Just be prepared for a few quirks and pack your patience (and maybe a strong data plan).
Now, for the irresistible offer (Because You Deserve It!):
Book your 3-Room Sea View at Glory Beach Paradise now and get:
- A complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival to sip whilst enjoying that breathtaking Sea View!
- 20% off all spa treatments (because, self-care, right?).
- Free daily breakfast for the duration of your stay.
- And I'll personally guarantee you’ll have at least one amazing Instagram-worthy sunset photo. Or your money back! (Kidding… mostly).
Click here now to book your slice of paradise! (And tell them Aunt Mildred and I sent you!)
Escape to Paradise: Unforgettable Luxury at Perice Konak, Turkey
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're about to embark on a slightly unhinged, entirely honest, and probably coffee-fueled adventure to Glory Beach in Malaysia. Three rooms, sea view, okay, sounds fancy. But let's see if it survives my brand of "luxury."
The Unofficial, Unreliable, and Utterly Chaotic Glory Beach Itinerary
(Subject to change at the whim of the sea, my caffeine levels, and my crippling indecisiveness)
Day 1: Arrival and Immediate Panic
- Morning (Like, Around Morning): Okay, flight. I hate flying. The air is stale; the people are… well, people. Hopefully, I haven't forgotten my passport (again). Touchdown. Malaysia, here I am! Wait…where's my luggage? Sigh. Classic. Let the drama begin.
- Mid-day (When I Actually Find My Stuff, Maybe): Taxi to Glory Beach. Google Maps says it's a straight shot. Famous last words, right? I'm already picturing us ending up in a rice paddy. Pray for me. The sheer relief of actually arriving, and it's…bigger than I expected. Three rooms, huh? Alright, alright. The view is…whoa. Okay, maybe this won't be so bad after all. The ocean is HUGE, and it's actually making me feel a bit…calm? Blasphemy!
- Afternoon (The Great Room Scuffle): The check-in was supposed to be smooth, like a perfectly poured Guinness. Instead? CHAOS. Apparently, we’re missing a room. Then, there's the battle over the best sea view room. Remember, I'm traveling with my family, and the only thing more unpredictable than the Malaysian weather is sibling dynamics. The sea view room battle was brutal. My sister ended up with the coveted room, and I swear I heard a tiny voice of defeat from my inner self. I may or may not have sulked into the sunset.
- Evening (Food, Glorious Food…and Possible Regret): Dinner. Street food, obviously. I'm talking satay skewers, nasi lemak, and anything else that looks remotely edible. I swear, I’m not sure if it was the food, the atmosphere or just the day finally hitting me, but I ended up eating way too much, and now my stomach reminds me I should slow down.
- Late Night (Optional: Mosquito Mayhem): Hopefully, I remembered mosquito repellent. Otherwise, prepare for an all-night battle. And possibly a very itchy me.
Day 2: Beach Bumming and Existential Dread
- Morning (The Great Breakfast Debacle): Breakfast buffet. I love buffets. I hate making decisions. I'll probably end up with a plate piled high with everything. And a side of, "I'm never eating again!"
- Mid-day (Sun, Sand, and Self-Reflection): Beach time! This is what we came for, right? Lounging, reading, pretending to be relaxed. I'll probably spend half the time worrying about sunburn, and the other half pondering the meaning of life while staring at the waves. Seriously, the sea is so vast. Makes you feel…small. And hungry.
- Afternoon (The Deep Dive): Okay, I’m diving. I've been putting it off, it's the sea, I'm terrified but it's also…beautiful. I'm going snorkeling. I'm expecting dazzling coral reefs and vibrant fish. We'll see if my expectations meet reality. Maybe I'll encounter a sea turtle and momentarily forget that I need to do laundry and pay bills back home.
- Evening (Beach Bar Bliss…Or Disaster): Sundowners. Cocktails. Possibly a sunburn. Possibly a questionable dance move. Possibly regretting everything. But hey, we're on vacation, right?
Day 3: Exploration and Unexpected Adventures
- Morning (Wake Up, Smell the… Durian?): Okay, I've heard about durian. I've heard it smells like…well, let's just say it's an acquired taste. I’m terrified and intrigued. Is it as horrible as everyone says? Or is this some delicious mystery I've been missing out on?
- Mid-day (The Cultural Trip): Local markets! Temples! Whatever cultural experiences Glory Beach has to offer. I'm aiming for "enlightened tourist," but let's be honest, I'll probably end up just taking a million photos and buying a souvenir I don't need.
- Afternoon (Rambling and Randomness): This is where the "messy" comes in. Maybe we'll get lost. Maybe we'll stumble upon a hidden gem. Maybe we'll get in a ridiculous argument about which ice cream flavor is superior. This is life, people. Embrace the chaos!
- Evening (Dinner, Drinks, and Final Reflections): One last meal in Glory Beach. One last attempt to embrace the beauty of the surroundings. And one last mental note to make sure I have enough room in my suitcase for the inevitable impulse buys.
- Late Night (If We Survive): Packing. Sigh. The dreaded end of vacation. But hey, maybe I'll bring back a little bit of the sea with me. And a whole load of memories.
Day 4: Departure and the Lingering Feeling of "Did That Really Happen?"
- Morning (The Final Farewell): One last sea view. One last deep breath of salty air. Then, back to reality.
- Departure (Adios, Glory Beach!): Plane. Home. The inevitable letdown after the vacation comes. The post-vacation blues are real, people. It's going to be a rough reentry into normal life.
Imperfections, Quirks, and Utter Honesty:
- Food Mishaps: I will probably accidentally order something I can't identify. I might cry. I will likely eat it anyway.
- Language Barriers: My Malay is nonexistent. Hand gestures and enthusiastic pointing will be my best friends. Pray for the locals.
- Sunburns: Guaranteed. I'm basically a lobster waiting to happen.
- Emotional Rollercoaster: Expect highs (beautiful sunsets!), lows (missing my luggage!), and everything in between.
- Regret: There will probably be moments of pure, unadulterated regret. But hey, that's part of the experience, right?
Final Thoughts:
Glory Beach, prepare yourself. I’m coming. And I’m bringing my own brand of chaos, questionable decision-making, and a whole lot of heart. Let the adventure begin! And don’t worry; I’ll try to keep you all updated on the utter mess that is my Malaysian vacation. Wish me luck; I’m going to need it.
Miami's HOTTEST Hotel Deal: Holiday Inn Express Hialeah/Miami Lakes!
Glory Beach Paradise: 3-Room Sea View - Let's Get Messy, Shall We?
Okay, spill it. Is the "sea view" actually *sea* view? Or is it more like "slightly-less-crappy-view-of-the-parking-lot-with-a-hint-of-water"? 🤭
Alright, truth time. The brochure photos... they're *slightly*… embellished. Yes, you *can* technically see the sea. From *some* of the rooms, at *certain* angles. My friend, Sarah, bless her heart, she kept going on about how "magnificent" the view was, right up until the moment a massive cruise ship decided to park itself *directly* in front of our balcony. Suddenly, her "magnificent" turned into, "Well, at least it's a new view." 😂 So, yeah, sea view *adjacent*. Manage your expectations accordingly. But hey, at least you *know* what you're getting into.
Three rooms? Sounds fancy! What's the deal with the layout, and how does it *really* feel to be in there?
Three rooms, yes. Think… functional, not palatial. The main room is usually the living room (with the, ahem, "sea view"), a kitchenette that looks like it hasn't been updated since the 80s (but hey, it *works*), and then two bedrooms. One's usually the master, and the other… well, let's just say it's where the kids get banished, or where you send the person you're *least* comfortable with sharing space. The best part? The air conditioning! Oh, sweet, blessed AC. It's a lifesaver in that Malaysian heat. Otherwise, be prepared for… a lived-in feel. Slightly faded furniture, maybe a few questionable stains on the couch. But that's part of the charm, right? (I'm trying to convince myself.)
Is it actually *clean*? Because, you know… hygiene is a thing. 🤢
"Clean" is a subjective term, isn't it? Generally speaking, it's *okay*. I'd give it a… solid B-. They do seem to have a cleaning crew, and the basics are covered. The bathrooms are functional, the sheets are usually clean, and there's no *obvious* mold. However, don't expect surgical cleanliness. I once found a rather persistent ant in the corner of the kitchen. We named him Anthony. He became our unofficial mascot. So, bring your own sanitizing wipes if you're the germaphobe type. You'll thank me later.
The pool… is it any good? Because a pool can make or break a vacation.
The pool! Ah, yes. The pool is… decent. It's a pool. It's refreshing on a hot day. It's not the most glamorous pool I've ever seen, and sometimes there's a suspicious layer of… something… floating on the surface. But, honestly? After a day of exploring, or battling the relentless humidity? It's heaven. I spent a solid afternoon floating there, pretending to be a sophisticated, sea-faring explorer (while secretly watching the kids splash around). Just… don't expect a resort-style experience. The pool is functional. It gets the job done. And, more importantly, it provides a much-needed break from the relentless Malaysian sun. It's a solid 6.5/10.
Let's talk about the food. What's the dining situation like? Restaurants? Nearby options? Is it all just… nasi lemak?
Food situation! Alright, buckle up. Okay, so there's probably a restaurant *in* the Glory Beach Paradise complex. I vaguely remember glimpsing one. I don't recall if it was any good though, my memory is foggy on this matter. Good for a quick bite or a convenient meal when you're absolutely *starving*. The true culinary adventure begins *outside*. Seriously. You're in Malaysia, right? GO EXPLORE! Nasi lemak is definitely a thing – and a damn good thing at that! – and you'll find it everywhere. There's street food, hawker stalls, little coffee shops. Don't be afraid to be adventurous and try some of the more unusual stuff. Just make sure the place *looks* busy; a crowded stall usually means good food. And bring some antacids. Trust me.
What's the vibe? Is it a party place, a family haven, or something in between?
Vibe check! Honestly? It's a bit of a mixed bag. It's primarily a family place, which is excellent if you *have* kids. Lots of little ones running around, splashing in the pool, generally being adorable/chaotic. But even if you don't have kids, it's still good. It's not *too* rowdy. No wild parties that I saw. You'll probably hear your neighbor's kid practicing the piano, but that's part of the fun, right? Just embrace the slightly chaotic energy. It's part of the charm. And, honestly, the atmosphere is relaxed. It's not a swanky, pretentious place. It's just… chill. Perfect for a low-key getaway. Just be prepared to get up early. Because kids.
Anything I should absolutely, positively, without a doubt, *not* forget to pack?
Absolutely, positively, without a doubt: Mosquito repellent! The one with the high DEET. *Trust me on this*. They'll eat you alive. Also, a good book or two. And a sense of humor. You'll need it. Oh! And a portable charger. Your phone battery will drain faster than you can say "nasi lemak." And maybe, just maybe, a small bottle of your favorite comfort beverage. Helps with the inevitable moments of minor apartment-induced despair (or maybe that’s just me). And earplugs. For the kids! Oh, and for the karaoke nights that spontaneously pop up (true story!).
Would you go back? Be honest!
Hmmm... That's a tough one. Honestly? Probably. Look, Glory Beach Paradise isn't perfect. It has its quirks. It's not a luxurious resort. But it's… comfortable. It's affordable. The staff are generally friendly. And, despite the minor imperfections, I had a good time. The kids loved itSave On Hotels Now

