Avida Towers Davao 19B: 50mbps Fiber Internet — Lightning-Fast Speeds!

Avida Towers Davao 19B Fibr 50mbps Philippines

Avida Towers Davao 19B Fibr 50mbps Philippines

Avida Towers Davao 19B: 50mbps Fiber Internet — Lightning-Fast Speeds!

Avida Towers Davao 19B: 50mbps Fiber Internet - Lightning-Fast Speeds! - A Hot Mess of a Review (But a Good One!)

Okay, folks, buckle up. This isn’t your sanitized, cookie-cutter hotel review. This is real. I’ve just wrestled with a week at Avida Towers Davao 19B, and let me tell you, it’s… experienced. And, frankly, it's got some darn good stuff. Let's just say it’s a perfect example of being a good host and a near-perfect stay.

First Impressions (and a Plea for a Better Elevator System!)

Finding Avida Towers 19B wasn't too bad – the location is pretty darn accessible, close to everything but not in everything, which is a plus. (Accessibility: Check!) Though finding the entrance sometimes felt like a treasure hunt (maybe a sign upgrade, Avida? Just a thought!). The lobby’s pretty swanky, all polished surfaces and… well, the first time I walked in, I waited ages for the elevator. Seriously. I almost walked up nineteen flights just to prove I could. (Elevator: Needs Work!) But once you're up, let's talk about what matters: the internet.

Internet Nirvana (and a Slight Case of Tech Addiction)

The headline is true, folks. 50mbps Fiber Internet! Woo-hoo! (Internet: Absolutely phenomenal!) I'm talking lightning-fast speeds. Seriously, I uploaded a whole darn video without even needing to grab a handful of popcorn. (Internet Services: Top-notch!) And thank goodness for Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! (Amen!) I basically lived online, which, maybe, isn't ideal, but hey, I had work to do! And I did it fast. Netflix binges? Seamless. Video calls? No lag. I'm now convinced that a good internet connection is the most important amenity – and Avida Towers delivers here. I work with LAN, but I didn't need to use it, the wireless connectivity was simply perfect. (Internet [LAN]: Unnecessary - which is a GOOD thing!) The fact that it was easy to keep connected with Wi-Fi in public areas was very welcoming.

Room for Improvement (and a Slightly Messy Room Picture)

The room itself was… functional. Spacious enough. Clean enough. The Air Conditioning blasted like a hurricane, which sometimes had me reaching for the Blackout Curtains and just collapsing into the Extra Long Bed. (Rooms: Solid!) There was a Reading light, which I never used, because… internet. But it's there! The Coffee/tea maker was a godsend. The Mini bar was decent, but the Bottle of water was a welcome thing. The basic amenities were there, and that’s what matters most. (Daily housekeeping: Excellent!) My only gripe was that sometimes it felt a little… plain. Perhaps a splash of color or some interesting art wouldn't go amiss. But hey, I wasn't there to be a critic, I was there to work, right?

(Side note: I'm pretty sure I left my socks under the bed. Oops.)

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking (and a Warning About the Spicy Sisig)

Okay, let's be honest the Restaurants, Bar, Coffee shop, Poolside bar, and Snack bar all seem like a good deal, but I didn't have time to explore them. My internet was my entire life. Sorry, but the real life was calling. However, there's a Breakfast [buffet] and an offer for Breakfast in room, even Breakfast takeaway service, and Room service [24-hour], which can be a convenience. I had a little nibble here and there. The Asian breakfast was tasty, a safe bet, and the coffee was acceptable. The presence of Vegetarian restaurant is a nice touch. (Dining: Needs Further Exploration, but seems promising!)

Things to Do (or, How I Didn’t Relax)

Okay, real talk: I was not there to chill. I had deadlines. But, I did see the Swimming pool [outdoor] which looked tempting, with that Pool with view, great! It also has a Fitness center to work out. But I can't help myself, I'm too busy, and I'm sure that the Gym/fitness would be excellent. (Relaxation: Failed miserably. Must go back!)

Cleanliness and Safety (and Why You Should Bring Extra Hand Sanitizer)

Look, I'm a germaphobe. I'm basically permanently covered in hand sanitizer, and this place delivered. Anti-viral cleaning products? Check! Rooms sanitized between stays? Check! Daily disinfection in common areas? Check! They are on top of cleanliness. There was always fresh Hand sanitizer, so even I was almost impressed. And, I did see a Fire extinguisher and Smoke alarms around. All good. (Hygiene: Excellent!)

Services and Conveniences (And a Hilarious Encounter with the Concierge)

Avida Towers Davao 19B offers a solid range of services. The Concierge was helpful (though I’m still laughing at the time I asked them for help with a broken stapler – long story!). I'm sure that Cash withdrawal is good for all. The fact that there is Facilities for disabled guests is wonderful. Really, they've thought of everything. (Services: Solid!) They had a convenience store! And they have a Cashless payment service! I used the Laundry service, and it was on the ball. However, the Elevator is still slow!

For the Kids (And Why I Don't Have Any)

There's Babysitting service. Since I'm childless, I can't tell you if the family/child-friendly is true but I'm sure the have a lot of fun.

Getting Around (and My Questionable Taxi Skills)

They offer Airport transfer, thank goodness. I took a taxi at one point, and it was a disaster – I spent more time trying to explain where I was going than actually going there. Next time, I'm using the hotel's service. (Getting Around: Mixed!)

The Verdict: Worth It (Especially for the Internet!)

Okay, so is Avida Towers Davao 19B perfect? No. Is it luxurious? Not exactly. Is it a great place to spend a week, especially if you need lightning-fast internet, then WORK. (Overall Rating: 4.5/5 stars!)

My Imperfect Offer (because perfect is boring!)

Tired of Lagging? Escape to Avida Towers Davao 19B!

Here's the deal: Book a stay at Avida Towers Davao 19B within the next month and get:

  • Guaranteed Lightning-Fast 50mbps Fiber Internet: That's faster than your boss's email server! Stream, work, and video chat without a single stutter.
  • A Room That's Pretty Much Alright: Clean, comfortable, and equipped with the essentials (plus that handy coffee maker!).
  • Access to Enough Amenities to Keep You Busy: Even if, like me, you primarily spend your time working.
  • Prices That Actually Make Sense: Because who wants to pay an arm and a leg for a decent hotel?

Why book now? Because I said so! Okay, okay, also because you'll get access to potentially one of the best internet connections in Davao.

Book now, and maybe, just maybe, I'll be back to use that pool!

**OYO 89539 Hotel Siswa Malaysia: Unbeatable Prices & Student Perks!**

Book Now

Avida Towers Davao 19B Fibr 50mbps Philippines

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we’re about to dive headfirst into a travel itinerary that’s less "polished travel blogger" and more "slightly caffeinated, over-excited person, desperately trying to remember where they put their passport." This is… Avida Towers Davao, 19B, Fibr 50mbps edition. Let’s get this show on the road!

Day 1: Arrival & Apartment Angst…oh, and Adobo.

  • Morning (Dreadfully Early): Flight from…somewhere. Honestly, I can't remember the details. Too much airport coffee, you know? The whole "getting-to-the-airport-on-time" ritual is a performance art piece fueled by sheer terror. It started with my usual panic-stricken search for my (thankfully) present passport. The journey itself was fine, mostly a blur of airport food and the faint scent of airplane air conditioning.
  • Afternoon (Finally!): ARRIVAL in Davao! Whee! The airport's air was instantly warmer, friendlier. Then, the scramble for a Grab (thank GOODNESS for Grab). Getting to Avida Towers, though? A mini-adventure in itself. Turns out 19B is harder to find than a decent parking spot in Manila. I could practically feel my blood pressure rising as I circumnavigated the complex, muttering about "inefficiency" under my breath. Found it, finally!
  • Late Afternoon/Early Evening: Apartment Exploration and Disappointment. The apartment itself…well, it's functional. Tiny, but hey, it's a place to collapse! That 50mbps Fibr? Promised land. First thing I did? Cranked up the speed test. And…it actually delivered! Joy! Freedom! (Until my Instagram feed started to lag, of course, and then the internet god punished me with a 30-second buffering.) Basic things: I unpacked. The fridge had a suspiciously empty look so went to the local store to grab some supplies.
  • Evening (Adobo Salvation): Dinner: My first Davao adobo! I went to a small local place near the towers. It was amazing. The flavors, the tenderness…it was a religious experience. I may have accidentally ordered a second serving. And then I came back to my apartment, full of food happiness.

Day 2: City Exploration… and a Near-Disaster.

  • Morning (Coffee Time): Crucial step: Coffee. Finding the perfect iced coffee near Avida Towers is an ongoing quest. The first place I found was surprisingly good. Fuelled up, and finally in a good mood.
  • Mid-Morning (Downtown Davao): Went downtown! The traffic was…well, Davao traffic. Not as bad as some places, but still a master class in patience. I wanted to see the old city, the murals, the atmosphere. I was fascinated by the local markets, the vibrant colours and the hustle of the vendors (I also tried to haggle, and probably got totally ripped off, but who cares? it was all part of the adventure).
  • Lunch (Unexpected Spicy Delight): Found a hole-in-the-wall carenderia. Saw a sign that said "Spicy La Paz Batchoy." I'm a sucker for spicy, so naturally I ordered it. OH. MY. GOODNESS. It was a volcanic eruption of flavor. My mouth was on fire, my eyes were watering, and I couldn't stop eating it. I emerged red-faced, sweating, but completely exhilarated.
  • Afternoon (Near-Disaster at the Museum): I planned to visit the Davao Museum. Found that they were closed for a staff meeting (UGH). Then I was walking around and suddenly a dog ran past me, and it just so happened to bite me. The shock was so immediate and I had to make sure that I was ok. I felt like fainting, this was the moment where I had to decide to be in panic mode, or to calm myself. I did my best to calm myself because it was so crowded. I walked to a nearby clinic which was a good thing, I got the needed shots, and then I went to buy my necessities like band-aids, alcohol, cotton swabs, and other stuff.
  • Evening (Comfort Food Aftermath): Back to my apartment for comfort food! I went to a grocery place to buy the supplies I need, and after that I opened my laptop and started watching some movies.

Day 3: Samal Island…and a Meltdown.

  • Morning (Optimism, Briefly): Today’s the day! SAMAL ISLAND! Sun, sand, and…what?
  • Mid-Morning (Island Paradise…or is it?): Ferry ride! The water glittered. The air smelled of salt. So, so promising. Spent the entire day in the beach. It was good, but I guess it's because of my condition, I had the sudden mood swings. The day was pretty boring because I'm still affected. I found that my camera was missing on one of the moments, and I was totally in a bad mood, I shouted at my friends, I had to stop and calm myself. Finding the best place to take some peace, I sat somewhere to relax.
  • Afternoon (Overwhelmed and Alone): After an hour of being still, I went back to the beach, and I found my camera. I calmed myself and proceeded to enjoy the place.
  • Evening (Reflection and Redemption): Back at the apartment, I took a shower. I reflected on what happened today. It was a bad day.

Day 4: Food Adventures (Again!) and Reflections

  • Morning (Coffee and Planning): More coffee! After my traumatic experience.
  • Mid-Morning (Food Trip #1): went back to the same restaurant where I ate adobo. The adobo did not fail me.
  • Afternoon (Food Trip #2): The trip to the fruit market was great. Found some exotic fruits.
  • Evening (Apartment Life): My plan was to order food and watch movies.

Day 5: Departure… and a Promise

  • Morning (Reality Check): Woke up. Packed. Double-checked everything a million times because I'm a chronic worrier.
  • Late Morning (Airport Anxiety): Airport! Traffic! The usual pre-flight chaos.
  • Afternoon (Homeward Bound…for Now): Flight! Finally. Tired but happy.
  • Evening (Already Planning the Next Trip): The next time, I will be ready.

The Verdict:

Avida Towers Davao? Decent base of operations. Davao itself? Diverse, challenging, exciting, and…wow, the food! Don't go without trying the adobo and the spicy batchoy. Don't expect perfect WiFi everywhere. Do expect a little bit of chaos, a healthy dose of unexpected moments, and the sheer joy of exploration. Just remember to pack your own patience (and maybe some extra band-aids, just in case).

Escape to Paradise: Vista Mirage Resort Awaits!

Book Now

Avida Towers Davao 19B Fibr 50mbps Philippines

Avida Towers Davao 19B: 50mbps Fiber Internet - FAQs (and My Sanity Check)

Okay, so what *is* this whole 50mbps fiber internet thing at Avida Towers Davao 19B? Like, *actually*?

Alright, so, basically, it's supposed to be *fast* internet. Like, zip-zoom-gotta-catch-em-all fast. They're selling you on this whole fiber optic cable deal, promising 50 megabits per second. In theory, that means you can stream your heart out, download things without wanting to scream, and video conference without looking like you're underwater. (Spoiler alert: sometimes the underwater look *is* still present. Don't get me started.) My immediate thought? "FINALLY. My Netflix addiction can *thrive*." And then, "Will it *actually* work? I've been burned before, people."

Is it *really* 50mbps? Or is that just... marketing fluff?

Okay, this is the million-dollar question, isn't it? The short answer? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Let me be brutally honest: you're *never* going to get a consistent, rock-solid 50mbps 24/7. Life, and internet, just don't work that way. I've used speed tests (Speedtest.net is your friend, trust me), and during prime time (aka, when everyone else in the building is also trying to watch cat videos), it can dip. We're talking like… maybe 30-40mbps. Which is still *way* better than what I had before, which was basically dial-up in the age of Wi-Fi. But yeah, don't expect to download the entire Library of Congress in five minutes. Realistic? Yes. Perfect? Absolutely not, welcome to real life folks.

How do you actually *get* this internet? What's the setup like?

Alright, buckle up, because this can be a bit of a… *process*. First, you'll probably need to contact the building's internet provider (ask your property management – they’ll know the specific contact info). Be patient. This is Davao, things move at a *leisurely* pace, sometimes, ok? You'll likely need to sign up for a plan, which usually involves a monthly fee. They'll send a tech guy (eventually). He (or she – shoutout to the amazing women in tech!) will have to install the fiber optic cable. This usually involves drilling, wires, and a little bit of chaos in your apartment. My experience? The tech was brilliant, but the drilling made my dog, Princess Fluffernutter, lose her mind. Poor thing thought the apocalypse had arrived. Be prepared for a bit of temporary apartment-related pandemonium.

Is there a data cap? I *hate* data caps.

This really depends on the specific internet plan you choose. You'll *absolutely* want to verify this before you sign up. Some plans do have data caps, and trust me, hitting a data cap is the equivalent of your internet provider slowly, cruelly, cutting off your thumbs. (Dramatic, I know, but true!) Read those terms and conditions *carefully*. *Really* carefully. Don't be like me and assume... *always* verify!

What about the router? Do I need to buy one? What's the deal?!

Okay, this is good question. Sometimes, the internet provider will provide a router as part of your package. Sometimes (and this is what I *think* happened in my case… I honestly can't remember), you need to provide your own. Double-check this! If you have to buy one, DO NOT skimp. Get a decent router. Ask the tech guy when they come to install it. You don't want a cheapo router that can't handle the bandwidth. It's like putting those tiny, useless wheels on a racecar.

So, overall, is this internet good or bad? Spill the tea!

Alright, here's the honest truth: it’s… better than the alternative. It's not perfect, but it’s a *massive* upgrade from what I used to get. Back in the day, you’d be lucky to load a single image from Facebook without wanting to throw your laptop out the window. Nowadays, streaming a movie on Netflix is generally a smooth (ish) experience. Video calls are, again, generally *okay*. I can usually get through a Teams meeting without everyone seeing me in pixelated glory. The *really* good thing? Downloading large files is much faster. I can actually *upload* things without wanting to commit a crime. That's a HUGE win. But... and there's *always* a but, isn't there? There are times when it's frustrating. Like, that one time I was trying to join a crucial work meeting, and the internet decided to take a nap. I was frantically restarting the router, pacing around like a caged animal, and muttering curses under my breath. It's like a tiny, invisible gremlin is sometimes just messing with the signal. And then there’s this one time, when watching the new season of my favorite show, and suddenly, buffering! The horror, the absolute horror! But generally speaking, it’s good. I'm happy. But could it be better? Always. Always could be.

Anything else I should know before signing up? Any *hidden* gotchas?

Oh, yes. Pay *very* close attention to the fine print. Read the service agreement with a magnifying glass. Make sure you understand the cancellation policy. Internet providers are, frankly, not always the easiest to deal with when things go wrong. And they *will* go wrong, eventually. Also, be prepared for potential outages. They happen. Have a backup plan, like a mobile data plan on your phone, just in case. Also, and I cannot stress this enough: Keep their customer service number handy. You *will* need it. Eventually. It’s a necessary evil, like taxes and Mondays.

Any tips for getting the most out of it?

Alright, here's my (totally unqualified, but still useful) advice:
  • **Position your router strategically:** Don't hide it in a cupboard! The better the signal, the better the experience.
  • Hotels With Kitchenettes

    Avida Towers Davao 19B Fibr 50mbps Philippines

    Avida Towers Davao 19B Fibr 50mbps Philippines